7 Of The Best Workout Resistance Bands In The Market
Exercising is the perfect way to stay fit as a fiddle. But not many people can regularly stick to an exercise regime due to various reasons. Business people who often travel or even people who spend time on vacation would not like to skip workout regime.
But carrying the dumbbells is not an easy option for everyone. What if there is a portable and very lightweight exercising instrument? This is where the resistance bands come into the picture.
Pros Of Using Resistance Bands
The resistance band adds support to your workout regime. As simple as its name. This resistance helps in strengthening the muscles. Find other pros of using the resistance band at home or at any place of your choice and convenience.
- These bands can help in toning and strengthening the muscles. You can manage tension intensity levels based on the level of stretch you create with the band. The more you stretch, the requirement of the resistance is higher.
- When you need to move up with the higher level of difficulties in the exercise, you can rely on the resistance bands. For instance, if you are into pull-ups, and the intensity is high, just attach the band under your foot or arm. Then carry ahead with your workout. The band ensures your body weight is supported, and the exercise is now easily done, and you can move over the unassisted version.
- For those who do not have enough stability and mobility while exercising, the stretch bands are great options. The band can be moved towards or off from the body. This helps in deepening the stretch, which allows an improved range of motion.
- The resistance bands for the home are meant for everybody. They are not dependent on the gravity to offer the resistance, and the range of motion can be improved for all body types. Even for people who are down with injury due to sports or activities, the resistance bands come handy. This is because strenuous exercises are made easy when these bands are used.
- This is an option for you to stick to the fitness regime even when on the go. This can help you keep fit, and can be carried anywhere. If you travel by flight, car or train, there is no excuse to leave this band.
- The resistance bands are not only travel-friendly but also wallet-friendly. They are affordable, and you can get them for somewhere around $5 to $10. You need to however choose these bands based on the intensity and severity of the exercises you do.
These Are The Best Workout Resistance Bands You Can Rely On
Find here 6 resistance bands you can count on for use at home or when you are on the move.
TheraBand Resistance Bands Set
These bands are great for the lower and upper body moves as the resistance range offered by it is from 2.4 -21.3 pounds. If you are sensitive to latex allergies, then TheraBand is a good option. These bands increase motion range and in the rehabilitation of muscles. The price tag is quite affordable and comes under $15.
You can get a latex-free version here
Perform Better Mini XL Exercise Band
If you are concentrating on the areas like hip or waist, then you can find this band coming handy. The core muscles are strengthened when you use this band. These are small closed loop bands and can be used to enhance your shoulders too.
This band comes as a set of four bands. They vary based on intensity as – light, medium, heavy and extra heavy resistance bands. You can buy the pack of 10 bands at just $18.
For different resistance levels, the Fit Simplify Loop Bands come in a set of 5. If you are a beginner and want to gradually increase the resistance, this is an excellent option.
You can access the videos and instruction manual to get to know various exercises you can perform with these bands.
The bands are made of eco-friendly latex and perfect to improve resistance for all the activities of the day. This is affordable and apt for carrying while traveling around. It comes in a price tag of $11 on Amazon. This product has 10,000 four-star reviews at Amazon
INTEY Pull Up Assist Band Exercise Resistance Bands:
These bands are meant for the pull-ups. When you want to find the perfect way to strengthen your muscles with pull-ups, then you can go for these bands. From the levels ranging from 5 to 35 lbs, 25 to 65 lbs, 35 to 86 pounds, and 50 to 125 lbs, the bands are available in colors of black, purple and green.
These bands come with an affordable price tag and are famous for their construction. The price tag is under $20 for the set of 4 which I find to be totally acceptable.
Best for Hips RIM sport Elite Hip Sling
The band can be used by both men and women and can be used by people of all fitness levels. The band can be used in different degrees. And each muscle group of the body can be benefitted by this resistance band as a result. How to find your fitness level here.
The ankles, hips, back and arms and shoulders can be improved and strengthened when using this resistance band. This band also is useful for people who are under rehab or recovering from a sports injury. It will cost you around $18.
Bodylastics MAX XT Resistance Bands Set
This is 14 pieces set for the people who are into exercising for a longer time. In short, for the people who are above average, this is a good option. It can offer 142 pounds of resistance to the maximum. There are heavy duty handles and straps for the ankles.
Perform All Purpose Heavy Exercise Band
Connected by a loop, 2 bands are offered. This means to pull weight, each arm can use the bands. This can sustain a year of tough use. Offering 100 pounds of resistance, this is a sure shot way to improve shoulder and arm muscle strength. The band provides 6 resistance levels and comes with an alluring price.
Final Thoughts On Finding The Best Workout Resistance Bands
When you are all set to buy these bands, look for the tension level, length, and style. The style decides the exercises you can do with these bands, and the tension level classifies the level of resistance offered. If you want to maintain the right form, the length of the resistance band becomes the deciding factor.
You may also like:
Best Affordable Fitness Tracker
Best Workout Sneakers For Women
Best Trail Running Shoes
Tennis Equipment List For Casual Or Pro Players
All of these bands and more can be bought from Amazon or any other online store of your Choice.
Click Here To View Any Of The Products Above.
If you have any questions, please leave me a message below and I will get back to you.
I have just gotten into training and I think it’s very important to find the right equipment. I needed resistance bands so it was a surprise to see this article. I am happy about the reviews you posted and will be saving the article so I can refer to it later when I am buying. Thank you for posting this.
Glad you found the post useful, work out resistance bands are a great way of working different parts of your body without spending too much cash.
I love exercise bands. I have one of the original Bodylastics sets, purchased about 15 years ago, and need to replace it soon. It looks like there are more options than there used to be. I tend to use bands more often than pulling out my mini trampoline. It’s so easy to use bands and they only require a few minutes of time. Thank you for giving this review on what is available these days. I’ve had good luck with Bodylastics so I think I’ll do that brand again.
Glad you found the post helpful, let me know what you purchased(only if it`s ok with you)
You are spot on about how effective resistance bands are. I have three of them, red, blue, and dark gray. They are wonderful considering how easy they are to use in small spaces and store quickly. My father has been using them for physical therapy and he’s getting stronger day by day. I really liked your article about the resistance bands and found it very informative and helpful to me. Thank you!
Thanks for your comments. It`s true, resistance bands require almost no space to store as they are flexible and small(but with brilliant results when it comes to workouts)