Product Name: New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer
Overall Ranking: 4.0 out of 5
Price: Approximately $20.24 to $143
Owners: New Balance
Intro To New Balance Women FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer
New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross trainer shoes are strikingly attractive sneakers from New Balance which is an established brand in European union.
Like any other cross-training shoes these are not designed to be used for a specific exercise, sport, or activity. They can be used for all such activities as long as such activities are not taken up to professional levels.
Cross-training has become the norm these days. It entails including different types of exercises and activities that do not require specialization. However, it does result in overall total fitness.
The human body is such that it gets accustomed to some exercises, and thereafter. The rate at which people lose weight comes down sharply. Therefore, it needs to be tricked into some regimen that it cannot plan for it.
Even otherwise, cross-training helps because a monotonous routine leads to a lack of interest in the activity after some time, especially when results start diminishing.
Features of New Balance Women’s FueleCore Nergize V1 Cross trainer shoes include a completely synthetic build. This ensures that these shoes can be used even for work because of the comfort they offer.
They can be maintained easily, and have more elastic nature preventing injuries to the feet. They also have better traction because of such synthetic material.
The sole is made from rubber, which is no brainer. All sneakers these days have nice thick white-colored rubber outsole. It is the midsole that deserves a mention. Check an earlier post on recommended cross-training and running shoes.
REVlite foam is used here, which is responsive midsole cushioning that is extremely lightweight. In addition, there is New Balance Memory sole for comfort. This memory sole is a removable insert.
The mesh-like the upper part of the shoe enables flexibility as well as breathability. Basically these are a slip-on type of sneakers, but there is lace feature too for enabling the desired level of fastening.
Pros Of New Balance FuelCore Nergize
- It is designed for cross-training so it can be used for different types of gym exercises, sports, activities. In addition, it is good for walks, running, and even casual wear.
- It is stylish to look at and comfortable enough to wear the whole day at jobs such as those of registered nurses.
- Is affordable and long-lasting
- Easy to clean since it is made from synthetic material
- It has memory foam-based midsole, and this insert is removable. Removable inserts make it easier to clean and adjust the footwear depending upon different feet sizes.
- The REVlite technology used to make the cushioning of the shoes not only offers the required level of comfort but also keeps the shoes very light. Therefore, these shoes are not only comfortable but are also light.
- The soles of these shoes are nonslip so they offer decent stability for cross-training exercises apart from jobs such as those of registered nurses.
- The mesh-like upper part offers both flexibilities as well as breathability.
- Though made from synthetic material, they are not waterproof but dry up rather quickly.
- These shoes are essentially for women and cross-training. Therefore, they cannot be used by professional tennis players or advanced track event training, etc.as there are limitations.
- Because they are made from synthetic material, they feel spongy and the sides do not feel very firm. There are in general, structural limitations, i.e., support is lacking at the arch and ankles.
- The insole tends to peel when washed in the washing machine, even though the exterior holds up quite well.
- It can soak.
- It may not be the best shoe for exercises such as rebounding.
New Balance FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer Is Suited For
Basically, these sneakers are for beginners in cross-training. They can be used for walking, running, tennis, and gym exercises. But not for advanced levels as the required level of support at arches, and heels are missing.
Likewise, support on sides is missing. Therefore, people can slip and get ankle injuries. However, they can be used for casual purposes, and even at offices as they are very light and consequently comfortable.
The elderly, in particular, would find them to be very comfortable.
New Balance FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer Overview
The most important features of these sneakers are:
- The synthetic build-up. Because of this, considerable flexibility is built-in, and the shoe is also easy to clean. The material even forms mesh-like structure up mimicking fabric, and even getting soaked. But it dries up faster and is easy to clean too.
- The REVlite material used to make its sole is rather light and comfortable.
- The mesh-like upper part improves its breathability
- The thick white rubber outsole gives it desired flexibility making it suitable even for uneven surfaces.
- The memory foam inserts now a common feature in almost all sneakers. It improves the comfort level and helps the feet to adjust to the inner parts of the shoes faster by adapting to contours and lines of feet.
Price Of New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer
The price varies depending upon which store it is bought from and which color is being purchased when I checked different online stores, prizes differ a bit. As of now, the price varies from $20.24 to $143.
Final Verdict on new balance women Fuelcore Nergize v1 cross trainer
This pair of sneakers is too stylish not to have in the wardrobe. Through cross-training shoes do have some limitations, i.e., they do not have support for arches and ankles.
Because of this structural aspect, these shoes cannot be used for intense workouts and sports.
However, the synthetic material offers enough cushioning for comfort. Added to it is the fact that these shoes are lighter because of technology in its sole. This improves the comfort level making them suitable even for workplaces. On the whole, this sneaker is worth purchasing.